Planning is underway for NOVA’s fall conference, which will be held on October 27-29, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH. We will host a fully in-person event; we will tape presentations from the general session and offer them for sale after the event.
There will be no virtual option for this year’s fall conference. Registration will open in early August – we hope to see you there!
This conference is intended for both new and experienced veterans law practitioners. The seminar will increase your knowledge, confidence, and expertise in representing veterans before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) and the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). In addition, your time may be credited to your jurisdiction’s CLE requirements. We hope you join us!
Hotel reservation information will be available soon.
Organizations that register two or more individuals at the same time can apply the multi-registration discount. The discount is 10% off your final amount, or each registration. *Please note this discount does not apply to single registrations and can only be used if registering from the same firm at the same time.*
Discount Code: Coming soon!
Registration will open Summer 2022!
Other Registration Information:
- Organizations that register two or more individuals at the same time can apply the multi-registration discount. The discount is 10% off your final amount, or each registration. *Please note this discount does not apply to single registrations and can only be used if registering from the same firm at the same time.*
- Please note that the student registration rate is reserved for active full-time law students. If you possess a Law School/Student NOVA Membership as a Law Professor, please register under the NOVA Member Rate.
- When completing your registration, please do so as you would like your name badge at the conference to read. We will also use the information provided on your registration to compile our list of seminar attendees that is distributed with conference materials. We do not use your NOVA member profile information.
- Please provide a unique email address for each attendee that is their own email, not that of their organization or staff. The email provided on the registration form will be used for all conference communication, including materials and CLE, and we want to ensure proper receipt.
- Please make sure to contact NOVA staff if you have any disability requiring special accommodation or assistance. We want our attendees to be as comfortable as possible.
About 1 week before the conference, you will receive an email (to the email with which you registered) with a link to download the seminar materials. Make sure to open all PDF's with an adobe reader, and find and click on the paperclip icon, in order to access any attachments such as speaker bios and exhibits.
William G. Smith Scholarships
Scholarships have been created in memory of NOVA Founding Member William G. Smith, Esq., who provided leadership and support to countless practitioners in veterans law. Scholarships cover the cost of registration only and are available to individuals who are not financially able to attend, and who would not otherwise be able to attend the seminar due to financial hardship. These scholarships are designated for attorneys, non-attorney practitioners, law students, and also accredited veteran’s service representatives. Scholarship applications will open soon.
More information coming soon!
CLE credits vary by state and NOVA programs are usually fully accepted. We have sign in sheets each day to record your attendance for CLE purposes.
At the conclusion of the conference, NOVA staff will calculate your CLE credit hours based on whether you signed in at the registration desk each morning. Then, approximately two weeks after the conference you will receive an email with necessary forms and other supplemental materials that you will then have to submit to your state bar or the VA.
Any questions regarding CLE, please contact Katy Whalen.